Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'll Be Home For Christmas....You Can Plan On Me

It's the weekend! I woke up at about 9am today, ate some breakfast, started reading a new book, listened to some Christmas music and got ready to go to Banos for Christmas shopping with the "family"! Got some fun stuff...ate at a really good Swiss restaurant with a waitor who spoke english, and now I am at home and we are having family fun night. Which just includes movie after movie since we have use of the upstairs tv since the Waskosky's are on their Thanksgiving trip! I am actually in the middle of movies typing this..
Today has been a really great relaxing day. I love the hour bus ride to Banos. I think I could ride it everyday and not get sick of it. I'd just be even more amazed with God's creativity. The mountains are outrageously beautiful. It amazes me how he planned out how different parts of the world would be, in every aspect. I can't think of a better word to describe it other than amazing.
Speaking of amazing...there is no copywrite law here and the next movie they just put in was one of the $1.50 movies someone bought. Ha and this time by amazing I mean that someone went into the theatre and used a small video camera to tape it. So you can see the top of peoples heads and its pretty shakey. However it is in english, but it has spanish subtitles. Very interesting..

Oh and one other interesting things in my day was that I had to pay 10 cents to use a public restroom.

I think that about sums up today..
Tomorrow I think we are having family breakfast and then Chantals class is coming over to watch a movie.
I think that if its not raining we are going to take some of the other kids swimming..

E-mail me if you want to chat more. missie8085@hotmail.com
Or talk to me on msn messanger..

love,love,love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 cents! What a rip! Was it a nice bathroom? Haha. Jk, but that's hilarious.