Saturday, August 1, 2009

summertime


Anita (one of the girls who will be my student this next school year 2009-2010)





So it's been a really long time since I've wrote on here.


I'm home!


I've been home for about a month and have about a month left here.


So far it's been really great getting to see everyone and just hang out with friends and family.


Now I also need to start working on getting things ready to go back to Ecuador.


Next year I am teaching Kindergarten!! I am so excited. I feel like in some ways it will be more of a challenge and in other ways it will be less. I will have about 5-6 students and school will be Monday-Friday 830-300. I am excited to get to work with these younger kids and be apart of their discovering new things and ideas. I have a lot of fun ideas for the class and will be using a cirriculum called "The Noah Plan". We will be introducing the kids to Science, Math, Geography, History, Literature, Art and Music...not to forget P.E. , snack time and nap time. :-)


This year will be so much different from the last and I am excited to see what God has in store.


No comments: